[IL-Talk] Community Vaccination Program

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 01:23:04 UTC 2021

Hey guys. I'm passing along a link to sign up  for the Covid vaccine in cook county. Again, this link only applies to those of us who live in cook county. what will happen is they'll ask you for basic information such as name, address, ethnicity, etc. There are three steps, name and address, other information, and review. Once all the steps are complete, click on submit. You will then receive either an email, text, or both telling you what priority group you are in and that you will get notified when a vaccine is available for you. Hope this helps    make the process a little bit easier. I just signed up myself.
Leslie

https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov/

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division