[IL-Talk] IMPORTANT! Diversity and Inclusion Survey

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:17:20 UTC 2021

This applies to all NFB members: Please take the survey and then reach out
to people we know who do not have email or do not check it often.

Complete and Share the Diversity and Inclusion Survey:

The National Federation of the Blind is gathering information on diversity
and inclusion from members and leaders in the organization. Please take
approximately fifteen minutes to complete this important survey. The survey
includes a short optional and confidential questionnaire about you. Your
perspective and experiences are needed to develop diversity and inclusion
initiatives for our movement. If you have questions or need assistance with
the survey please connect with  <mailto:diversity at nfb.org> diversity at nfb.org
or call 410-659-9314 extension 2413.

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFB-Diversity-Inclusion> 2021 Diversity and
Inclusion Survey (English)

 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NFB-Diversidad-Inclusion> En Español: 2021
Encuesta sobre Diversidad e Inclusión

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, 2nd Vice President

773-307-6440

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> www.nfbofillinois.org