[IL-Talk] Reminder - Tonight 7 PM NFB of Illinois Diversity and Inclusion Committee Meeting

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:52:13 UTC 2021

Hello all,

This is a friendly reminder that the NFBI Diversity and inclusion Committee
will be meeting tonight at 7 PM. All are welcome to join. We will be
discussing what things we want to due for this year.

The Zoom information is below:

Topic: NFB of Illinois Diversity and Inclusion Meeting

Time: Feb 24, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396

Passcode: 6324

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org