[IL-Talk] At Large chapter-October 2020 meeting minutes

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Thu Feb 25 19:14:27 UTC 2021

Illinois at Large Chapter Meeting:
The meeting took place October 4, at 7:04 P.M. This meeting took place
right before state convention. Members went around and introduced
themselves and what they were thankful for during the virus. Marilyn
Green lead everyone in the reading of the NFB pledge.
National Presidential Report: Please make sure you go out and vote in
the national election. We have done a lot of work across the United
States so members can vote in person and by mail. October is meet the
blind month. I want to know what your local NFB chapter is doing for
meet the blind month. People out in the community should know that
blind people live independently. Freedom Scientific is going to match
the NFB up to fifty thousand dollars if our members can match the
money.
State Presidential Report: Denise Avant gave her last Presidential
Report. She is not going to be up for reelection during state
convention. You have until October 9, to register your number to vote
in the election during state convention. Registration will close for
the Convention on October 16. There will be door prizes during the
state convention. You will have to raise your hand to receive your
door prize. Fifteen for Funds will be taking place during the Banquet.
The students will be doing a trivia night Friday night during state
convention. If you have any questions about state convention reached
out to Denise Avant. Meeting is ended at 8:30 P.M.
Sign Ellen Bartelt

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396