[IL-Talk] IABS board meeting tonight

Ayoub Zurikat ayoub.zurikat.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 00:04:54 UTC 2021

Hey guys,
First let me start by apologizing. My NFB Gmail inbox was actually down. I did not know that. As a result, I was not getting any emails or notifications for any of the previous meetings. Again, I am sorry, I had no idea. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tonight. I had an operation on Thursday and I'm still recovering at the hospital.
Of course, I would be more than happy to take any responsibility or task that is assigned to me.
Blessings