[IL-Talk] Pam Gillmore

David Meyer datemeyer at sero.email
Sun Jan 24 12:14:51 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

I talked with Pam last night. She went into the hospital Wednesday when
she was experiencing considerable dizziness which turned out to be due
to low blood pressure. She is now in rehab at a facility in Noridge.
She anticipates being there for approximately two weeks. She is
currently receiving physical therapy and is adjusting to some changes
in her medications.

She checks her landline voicemail daily so feel free to leave a message
at 773-685-1893. You may also call her cell at 773-860-8523.She was in
good spirits and she made a point to tell me she would welcome calls.