[IL-Talk] Update

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 04:54:47 UTC 2021

Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that my mom got transferred to a rehab today. It's called friendship Village. She's already saying that the people there are not friendly. And because she did not get vaccinated, she hast to quarantine for 14 days.  They claim they will do the rehab in her room. I'll believe it when I see it. This is also tough and I think it's going to be a very long haul for her. I feel so bad for her.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Graduate Council Member of Guiding Eyes for the Blind