[IL-Talk] board meeting 8/28 lunch choices

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:03:09 UTC 2021

Dear all,

As you know our face-to-face board meeting is coming soon, August 28, 2021
at the Sheraton in Lisle. All are welcome.

I am writing to ask for your lunch choices. You will need to pay $25 if you
want to have one of the boxed lunches. We have two choices. Both will come
with water, salad, cookie, and chips.

1.	Turkey breast, swiss cheese, whole wheat
2.	Veggie - roasted bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, and yellow squash
on a ciabatta role.

Please email me offlist at pattischang at gmail.com - Do not reply to this
message.

Thanks.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, 2nd Vice President

773-307-6440

Pronouns: she, her, hers

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> www.nfbofillinois.org