[IL-Talk] FW: WebAudio.Com - Audio News App - New App Testers

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 14:24:20 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am passing this along for informational purposes. I got the original request from one of our national mailing lists. I tested this app and think it has a lot of potential. The only challenge some people might have is installing and configuring the TestFlight app. TestFlight is an app which allows your phone to install apps outside of the Apple store. Don’t let this put you off though. I have used TestFlight for years and never had any issues. Jean-Paul was very helpful when I asked questions.

Thanks,

Dan