[IL-Talk] Pilot for E Reader. I received a call about it.

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 21:15:37 UTC 2021

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for telling us about this. I'm so glad you are getting the
device. You have done a great job at promoting Braille with your reading
group. Is there someone I can call to get the device? As I understand it
there are two models but the library patron doesn't' have a choice of which
one they get. Let us know how things go with the device. I'm so excited for
you.

Dan