[IL-Talk] Naperville Tornado

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 19:40:26 UTC 2021

Hi Patt and alli. My heart goes out to the people who were affected by last night's tornado. Sending prayers and positive thoughts. My mom is having back surgery as I am writing this emal. They took her about 1:30. Praying everything goes well and that she will not be in pain anymore and will be able to walk better.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performming Arts Division
Graduate Council Member of Guiding Eyes for the Blind