[IL-Talk] CTA Electric Buses

Kyle Chellino chellinoramtruck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 23:33:00 UTC 2021

In my oppinion, I feel that until they have everything figured out for
the  people that are out walking on the streets wanting to feel secure
and safe, they should not put anything like that electric on the road.
Sounds too dangerous and what if a blind person is walking around and
the driver ain't paying attention, and they hit that person, we have
to think of those factors as well.