[IL-Talk] Windows 11

Ray Campbell ray153056 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 02:33:48 UTC 2021

Hi Kyle:

I actually think it's going to be accessible at release time with the major
screen readers.  First off, it will have Narrator built in.  Second, Vispero
and NV Access as I understand have been working with Microsoft already and
they'll get insider builds so they can fine tune things before release.

While you raise a valid concern since many of us have lived through
accessibility promises not kept, based on the Windows 10 experience, I think
things will be fine.  And remember, Windows 10 will be supported till 2025,
so no reason to upgrade right away if you have accessibility or other
concerns.  My personal rule on new Windows releases is to wait six months
after they're released to allow the bugs to get worked out.

Ray Campbell
Ray153056 at gmail.com

Blog: farmers-boy.livejournal.com
Twitter: @packerbackerray