[IL-Talk] chicago march meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Mar 10 23:45:57 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will
hold its monthly meeting on Saturday, March 13 beginning at 1:00 P.M.
For our program, we will talk about the Washington Seminar, what has
happened since the seminar and how everyone can help. Finally,
elections will be held in April. Those who have yet to pay dues this
year and wish to vote must pay today or tomorrow. You may pay through
the state affiliate using Zell. If you wish to send a check, please
send to David Meyer, 814 Hannah Avenue, Forest Park, IL  60130. If you
plan to pay by check, please be sure your checks are dated for March 10
or 11. I am asking that you do this because our constitution states
that one must have attended one meeting and be a current member 30 days
prior to the meeting where elections will be held. Finally, if you
choose to pay by check, please make checks payable to NFBI Chicago Chapter.

Lets have a great turnout on Saturday.
This is a zoom meeting. Information is as follows.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)