[IL-Talk] Twi New Co-Sponsors for H.R. 431 Access Technology Affordability Act

Dustin Cather cather.dustin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:24:54 UTC 2021

Greetings NFB of Illinois Members!

I am excited to announce that we have two new co-sponsors for H.R. 431 the
Access Technology Affordability Act. Congressman Rodney Davis of IL-13 and
Congressman Mike Bost of IL-12 have signed on as co-sponsors for the bill.

If you live in either of these two districts, we would appreciate it if you
would take the time to thank these two members of congress for their
support on this bill. You can either call the office or send them an email.

Members of congress really look forward to hearing from their constituents.
A simple thank you can go a long way.

 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
cather.dustin at gmail.com and I will be more than happy to provide you with
information on how to contact these members of congress.

Let's keep up the great work!

Best regards,

Dustin Cather
NFB of Illinois Federal Legislation Co-Chair