[IL-Talk] Fwd: Happy Birthday Bach!

moonriver at mchsi.com moonriver at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 21 17:40:14 UTC 2021

Thanks, Leslie.

----- Original Message -----
From: Leslie Hamric via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org, Iabs talk Iabs <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net>
Sent: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:04:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [IL-Talk] Fwd: Happy Birthday Bach!

Hi all. I have been featured this month on the Elmhurst Symphony  Orchestra's website. continue reading. You will find a link to a video of me playing a movement of a piece by Bach. Keep scrolling down and you'll find a link to the article that I wrote that was featured in the braille monitor a couple years ago. Happy listening and reading.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Begin forwarded message: