[IL-Talk] FW: Some unhappy news

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:01:50 UTC 2021

Pam Provost has asked that I forward this message to the list. Please reach out offline to her if you wish to express your condolences.
pambraille at gmail.com is her email.

Hello Everyone,

It is with a extremely broken heart that I share the following news.
My brother Casimir (Butch) died this evening.  Throughout my life he has been my rock and support.  How I am going to manage without him to talk to and share good times with I don't know.  As near as I can figure we had not spent time together at a family gathering since December 2019.  We had all just completed our Covid vaccines and were hoping to get together soon. Please pray for my family, that we all may make it through this difficult time in our lives.

Just knowing you are all out there to share with is comforting.  Thank each of you for being such good friends.

In love and friendship,
Pamela