[IL-Talk] September Chicago Chapter Minutes Draft 2

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:39:33 UTC 2021

Hi, a few notes

1 Ken is spelled S C H A D
2 Luna is spelled S A R A (just in rollcall)
3  Gina F A L V O
4 2 "n"s in Glenn
5 "th43" in hockey paragraph
6 maybe change "b-ball" to beep-baseball in case some aren't familiar
7 was resolutions deadline Aug 15? it sounded like this hadn't yet passed,
but the meeting is Sep.
8 Steve Pangier is spelled P A N G E R E
9 spelled Ingrid H A L V O R S E N
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ingrid-halvorsen-2622a412
10 "overnight in=person" has equal sign, instead of hyphen
11 a little unclear: "The Beggar's Fundraiser, Chicago August on December
11th, and Games Night on the second Saturday in January."
12 maybe unclear: "Denise stated that since we have our convention,
traditionally we don't' meet the meeting the month of state convention"

That's a really detailed recollection Kira, much appreciated.
-Glenn Moore III