[IL-Talk] sEPTEMBER cHICAGO cHAPTER MEETING NOTES 3RD DRAFT

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:54:56 UTC 2021

Hello:
I have changed the meeting date on two separate occasions but apparently, the change did not hold. The meeting date for the November Chicago chapter meeting is Nov. 13 at 1 PM. The zoom link has been provided and the address is 226 S. Wabash Ave in Chicago.
Thank you.

Denise Avant, ESQ
1st Vice President
For more information about NFBI,