[IL-Talk] FW: Virtual ZooLights with Lincoln Park Zoo is back!

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:28:42 UTC 2021

Enjoy.

From: Green, Bill <bgreen at lpzoo.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 7, 2021 1:06 PM
To: Green, Bill <bgreen at lpzoo.org>
Subject: Virtual ZooLights with Lincoln Park Zoo is back!

Hello,

I am very excited to say that we will be doing Virtual ZooLights again this
year! We are offering three different nights to give as many participants a
chance as possible to join us for one or more nights. Each night will be the
same program. Below is the Eventbrite link to register. The event is FREE.
Please share this with your community. All are welcome to join in the
holiday fun.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-zoolights-at-lincoln-park-zoo-2021-regi
stration-199444131767

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-zoolights-at-lincoln-park-zoo-2021-reg
istration-199444131767>

Virtual ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo (2021)
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-zoolights-at-lincoln-park-zoo-2021-reg
istration-199444131767>

Enjoy the magic of the winter season with Virtual ZooLights, open
exclusively to families from Lincoln Park Zoo's accessibility partners.

www.eventbrite.com

We look forward so much to sharing the lights and animals of Lincoln Park
Zoo this holiday season!

Please feel free to send any questions to bgreen at lpzoo.org.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Bill

 <https://www.lpzoo.org/>

Bill Green Pronouns: He/ Him/ His
Hart Prins Fund Accessibility & Inclusion Manager

Phone:    <Tel:(312)%20742-2067> (312) 742-2067
Mobile:
Email:    <maillto:bgreen at lpzoo.org> bgreen at lpzoo.org
2001 N. Clark Street Chicago, IL 60614 //  <https://www.lpzoo.org/>
www.lpzoo.org