[IL-Talk] JAWS Update

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 19:03:32 UTC 2021

Hi all,

In case any of you got an update notification this morning you may have an
issue with the installer. I couldn't install the update and had to call
Freedom Scientific and do a tandem session. It boiled down to me having to
download and install the executable file and update it using my computer. I
don't know what caused the problem with the JAWS installer but the
technician said he would report it. I would say he didn't have the best
bedside manner. No apology for my inconvenience. If he had just said 'hello'
when he answered the phone or 'I am sorry you are having problems' that
would have made my day. I get this technician all the time and he doesn't
seem very nice. I know this may sound petty but we are their customers and
their products are expensive for most people. The least they could do is be
nice on the phone. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Dan