[IL-Talk] FW: Job Posting Manager ADA Compliance Programs, (ray153056 at gmail.com)

Starry_sky at live.com Starry_sky at live.com
Wed Nov 24 04:54:26 UTC 2021

Did anyone else notice that the physical requirements for this position
essentially excludes people with certain disabilities from consideration
even though none of these are truly mandatory to perform the role?

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS • Requires sitting for extended periods of time,
standing, visual acumen, manual dexterity, and fingering for working
with computer keyboards.