[IL-Talk] Next Chicago Chapter Board Meeting, December 9, 2021 7 PM via Zoom

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 14:43:21 UTC 2021

OK, thanks for the reminder, Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denise Avant
via IL-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 7:12 AM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List' <il-talk at nfbnet.org>; Illinois
Association of Blind Students List <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: davant1958 at gmail.com
Subject: [IL-Talk] Next Chicago Chapter Board Meeting, December 9, 2021 7 PM
via Zoom

Hello all:

The next Board meeting of the Chicago chapter will be on December 9 at 7 PM
over Zoom. All are welcome to attend. An agenda will be sent closer to the
meeting.

The Zoom information is below.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Board Meeting

Time: Dec 9, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Since Thanksgiving is eight days away, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to
everyone. I am thankful for all of you, and grateful for our friendships and
the National Federation of the blind.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,