[IL-Talk] Upgrade to Windows 11?

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 15:08:59 UTC 2021

Hi Leslie,

Yes it is a very individual situation whether to upgrade. I wouldn't insist on anyone doing anything. As far as dropping your laptop ouch! That sounds like something I would do. I have a PacMate 40-cell display which I used to carry back and forth between work and home. It worked for a long time until it got dropped numerus times when I tripped or took it out of my backpack. I doubt it can be saved as some of the cursor routing buttons either disappeared or fell inside the device and now they rattle when I carry it around. Good luck with your new computer. Interesting that you hated Windows 10. I'm using it right now and I'm not having any issues. Oh well it's all a matter of personal opinion and experience.

Dan