[IL-Talk] 2021 National Federation of the Blind of Illinois state convention

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Thu Sep 9 11:13:06 UTC 2021

Greetings federationists,

I am pleased to announce that President Riccobono has assigned Anil
Lewis as our national rep for state convention.

Many of us know Anil Lewis, he is the Executive Director of Blindness
Initiatives at our national center. He served as the state president
of our Georgia affiliate. He is a dynamic speaker and has a vast
knowledge that helps to move forward our organization.

I am looking forward to Anil joining us at our convention and sharing
the mission and philosophy of our organization.

With gratitude,

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396