[IL-Talk] FW: Camelot Care Centers Virtual Career Fair Invitation

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:12:44 UTC 2021

Patti Chang
2nd Vice President
https://www.nfbofillinois.org
Pronouns: she, her, hers

-----Original Message-----
From: jamie.ross at pathways.com via Circa <mailer at enotify.circaworks.com>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 9:00 AM
To: pattischang at gmail.com
Subject: Camelot Care Centers Virtual Career Fair Invitation

Good morning,

Our company, Camelot Care Centers of IL, would like to extend an invitation to you and representatives to attend our Virtual Career Fair. We will be highlighting our open employment opportunities and providing detailed information regarding our company’s culture.

September 16th
@ 1 PM CST

To RSVP:  https://phcs.info/RSVPIL
See video for more information:  https://phcs.info/3l8nWkl

We hope you can attend this event. Please feel free to pass along this invitation to anyone you feel would be interested in learning more about our employment opportunities.

Sincerely,

Jamie Ross,
National Recruiting Manager