[IL-Talk] NFBI Resolutions Committee Meeting Thursday September 23rd at 7 PM Via Zoom

Dustin Cather cather.dustin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:44:07 UTC 2021

Greetings Federationist!

Let this be your friendly reminder that on Thursday September 23rd via Zoom
the NFB of Illinois will be hosting another resolutions committee meeting.
Feel free to join our committee as we discussed the five proposed
resolutions that have been submitted by the members of the National
Federation of the Blind of Illinois.

Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. You can find the information
down below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)
+13017158592,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aZ3RcBo2J

Feel free to reach out to me or Michael if you have any questions. I can be
reached at cather.dustin at gmail.com

Best,

Dustin Cather NFB of Illinois Resolutions Co-Chair