[IL-Talk] Take part in Pie Palooza!!!

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 20:26:54 UTC 2021

Come one, come all and, Take part in Pie Palooza.
A fundraiser hosted by the Illinois Association of Blind Students.
Some of our gracious NFB of Illinois Leaders have agreed to have a pie throne in their face during our State Convention That takes place from October 22 to the 24th.
However, we need your help to reach our fundraising goals so, each person will receive a pie to the face.
If we raze 100 dollars then Dustin Cather will receive a pie. Dustin Is the previous first vise president of IABS and, currently serves on the affiliate board.
If we race 200 dollars, Ellen Bartelt and Dustin will receive pies. Ellen is the president of IABS.
If we raze 300 dollars then Denise Avant, Ellen and Dustin will receive pies. Denise serves on the national board and as, first vise president of the Illinois affiliate.
If we raze 400 dollars, Patti Chang, Denise, Ellen and Dustin will receive a pie. Patti is the Second vise president of the NFB of Illinois.
If we raze 500 dollars then Marilyn Green, Patti, Denise, Ellen and Dustin will all receive a pie. Marilyn is the president of the NFB of Illinois.

There are three ways to donate.
First you can submit a donation through the NFB of Illinois website and put Pie fundraiser in the notes. https://www.nfbofillinois.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations
Second, you can use Zelle to, treasurer at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbofillinois.org>  Place pie fundraiser in the notes.
Lastly you can donate in person during our state convention.
Donations close at the start of our banquet,   7 PM central on Saturday October 23ed.
Recipients will get their pie at the end of our banquet.

Now, you may be asking, Who gets to throw a pie at our illustrious leaders?
Well, it could be you!
The highest individual donors will be chosen to throw a pie and, they will be able to select who they throw a pie at.
Additionally, everyone who donates will be entered in to a raffle to get to throw a pie.
As Illinois is hosting a hybrid convention, if you are participating virtually and, you are selected to throw a pie, you may designate someone who is present to throw the pie on your behalf.
We will record the individuals receiving their pies and, distribute it through the list serves and social media.

Learn more about the NFB of Illinois State Convention hear, https://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention <https://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention>

Follow IABS on Facebook,  Illinois Association of Blind Students.  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071258841411 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071258841411>

Follow IABS on Twitter,  @ilblindstudents   https://twitter.com/ilblindstudents?s=21 <https://twitter.com/ilblindstudents?s=21>

If you have any questions reach out to, Sara Luna, who chairs our outreach committee.
sol.sky.luna at gmail.com <mailto:sol.sky.luna at gmail.com> 312 420 8481.