[IL-Talk] Upcoming Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee Meeting

Kira O'Bradovich kobradov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:58:37 UTC 2021

Good Morning,

The Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee Meeting will take place next
Tuesday, October 5th at 7pm on Zoom. At the last meeting, our committee
decided to take up issues of accessibility in announcements on both L
trains, specifically the new models, as well as on buses. We will discuss
the outcome of the meeting with CTA ADA Advisory Commissioner, Amy Serpe
and future steps to ensure accessibility for blind people on our city's
transit system.

Zoom meeting information follows my signature line.

With thanks,
Kira O'Bradovich

Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee Meeting
Time: Oct 5, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)
+13017158592,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)