[IL-Talk] Sunu Band

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 14:46:12 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I have an older sunu band which works except for the BlueTooth module. This
means the user won't be able to update it. I'm not interested in a new band
as I think the product has been a huge disappointment. Would anyone like it
for free? I bought it from APH a couple of years ago and they won't replace
or repair it. I contacted Sunu and they wanted me to buy a new band plus a
lifetime maintenance plan. I say forget it.

The experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth about these so-called
mobility aids. I think companies are making false claims. Nothing beats a
cane or dog for getting around. If someone wants the band I can bring it to
a chapter meeting since I won't be attending the state convention in person.

Thanks,

Dan