[IL-Talk] {Spam?} FW: Cook County Transit Plan – Cook County Transit Plan

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:48:52 UTC 2022

FYI.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: Robert Hansen <roberthansen1970 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2022 5:20 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Cook County Transit Plan – Cook County Transit Plan

https://cookcountytransitplan.com/

I heard this on the radio a few minutes ago. This is a survey that regards public transportation throughout all of cook county. Chicago too I'm assuming. I know that the CTA had some kind of a survey and I feel that out yesterday afternoon. But this is for probably all of Cook county. I know I'm going to take it. I heard it only takes about 5 minutes. It's regarding public transportation. I would say take the survey and pass it along to all of your friends whether they use public transportation or not. I'm glad that they're doing this. It lets us have a voice and what we want.

Robert Hansen
roberthansen1970 at gmail.com <mailto:roberthansen1970 at gmail.com>