[IL-Talk] SB 829/AVBM Action Alert***Witness Slips Needed ASAP***

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 01:10:25 UTC 2022

Hi Debbie and All,
While the link worked for me, I learned that once I sent the link to the
listserv, it would not work.
Lewis Wood provided the below link and so try it. Thanks.

https://my.ilga.gov/WitnessSlip/Create/133456?committeeHearingId=19538&Legi

Denise Avant, ESQ
1st Vice President
For more information about NFBI,