[IL-Talk] looking for time, talent and treasure

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Apr 16 21:28:43 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Have you had a desire to distinguish yourself by demonstrating a
special talent to your friends? Can you sing, dance, tell a good story,
spin a commedy routine, etc?

Well, if you can do any of these things, the Chicago Chapter has just
the time and place for you to do it. Please join us following the May
chapter meeting on Saturday, May 14 for an evening that promises to be
both enlightening and fun. Our first of what we hope to be many talent
nights will happen at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant following the
Chicago chapter meeting. Cost for the event is $25.

And so, just what will $25 get you? You will enjoy a dinner of iconic
pizza, tantelizing salad and soda from Exchequer. Additionally, you
will have a chance to strut your stuff one time for the audience. If
that isn't enough for you, we would, of course, like to hear even more.
Each additional exhibition of talent will cost $5 whether it is paid by
you or someone else.

You may pay our chapter treasurer, Steve Hastalis, or you may pay via
zell. If paying by check please make your check payable to NFBI Chicago
Chapter. If you wish to pay via zell, please send your payment to
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org.

Finally, please reserve your spot for this once-in-a-lifetime event
with David Meyer. You may call him at 708-606-7091 or you may e-mail
datemeyer at mysero.net.

A good time will be had by all.