[IL-Talk] at large meeting august 7

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Aug 1 14:12:40 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

The next at large meeting will take place via zoom at 7:00 P.M. on
Sunday, August 7. This is a zoom meeting and you should use the
following link to get into it.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

If you are using a standard phone, please do the following.
1. Call 312-626-6799.
2. When asked for an ID please enter 3123438396.
3. When asked for a passcode, enter 6324.

We will be hearing from several people who attended the most recent
Nation convention. You will also hear about the upcoming state board
meeting and state convention.

Finally, we will be organizing another fundraiser which should be
completed prior to the September meeting. Looking forward to seeing
everyone there.