[IL-Talk] Covid testing for board meeting on 8/27

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:31:33 UTC 2022

Dear all,

For anyone attending the board meeting on 8/27 in-person, you will need a
negative covid test no more than 72 hours prior to 9:00 a.m. on 8/27. This
means you need to take your test no earlier than 8/24 at 9:00 a.m. Pls send
your results to pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> . Since
we need time to look at them, we need your results by 9:00 p.m. on 8/26. My
husband who is an RN will look at them or I will when they are accessible.
At home testing works too. Just send a picture with some indication of when
it was taken. Please feel free to reach out with questions.

Patti Chang

2nd Vice President

https://www.nfbofillinois.org <https://www.nfbofillinois.org/>

Pronouns: she, her, hers