[IL-Talk] Board meeting lunches

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:12:26 UTC 2022

Our board meeting as you all know will be on August 27 at the Naperville
Marriott. For those attending in person, I need to know if you want lunch
which will cost you$20 per person. Lunch will be turkey sandwich with chips
and a plated salad. Drinks, water, tea, or coffee are also included. This
hotel has good food so the sandwiches will be nice as will the salad. You
can pay the day of but I need to know if you want the lunch. Please email me
offline at pattischang at nfb.org <mailto:pattischang at nfb.org> . Thx

Patti Chang

2nd Vice President

https://www.nfbofillinois.org <https://www.nfbofillinois.org/>