[IL-Talk] 2022 State convention National Rep

president at nfbofillinois.org president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Aug 22 16:06:37 UTC 2022

Greetings fellow federationists,

I am excited to announce that Adelmo Vigil, National Federation of the Blind
national board member and NFB of New Mexico state president will be the
national rep at our 2022 state convention. Visit
https://nfb.org/about-us/leadership/board-directors/adelmo-vigil to read
Adelmo's bio. I am looking forward to another great convention with my
federation family near and far.

With gratitude,

Marilyn Green, President

312-343-8396

president at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org>

www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>

Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.s