[IL-Talk] [IABS-Talk] President Riccobono's notebook for the week of August 23

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 12:39:03 UTC 2022

Hi. You might want to double check the date of the scheduled zoom meeting itself. While the agenda says the date of the board meeting is August 27, it appearsthe zoom meeting isscheduled for Friday  August 26. Thanks.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division