[IL-Talk] New Chicago housing complex designed for visually impaired

Robert rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:17:26 UTC 2022

Hi Bill

I'm being lazy and taking advantage of your post to Il-Talk to sent you a msg.

My question for you is: do you know if any people in the IL blind community are using MS Mail as their email client for gmail? If so, assuming they are also using JAWS, do you know what kind of success they have had?

Thanks,
Bob
309-236-6606