[IL-Talk] Fw: More information for the holiday shopping season!

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Fri Dec 2 03:07:25 UTC 2022

Forwarded message:

From: Scott White <swhite at nfb.org>
to: David Meyer <datemeyer at mysero.net>
Subject: More information for the holiday shopping season!

NFB-NEWSLINE has just added new holiday ads for the 2022 shopping
season. This year we will have the usual ads from Target, plus we have
added Best Buy, Dollar General, CVS, and the Home Depot Holiday Buying Guide.

Be sure to check your local store for current pricing and availability
of items, as they may change throughout the shopping season.

To read these holiday ads using the telephone access method, press five
from the main menu for NEWSPAPERS in a DIFFERENT STATE, and then press
five again for HOLIDAY SHOPPING ADVERTISEMENTS. Please note that Best
Buy is only available using the telephone access method.

To read the holiday ads using NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, select ALL
PUBLICATIONS from the INFORMATION SOURCES menu, then search for Dollar
General, CVS, or Home Depot.

For the web access method, login and go to WEB NEWS ON DEMAND, choose
ALL PUBLICATIONS ORGANIZED ALPHABETICALLY and brows for Dollar General,
CVS, or Home Depot.

Tell a friend about NFB-NEWSLINE, or better yet, help them sign up by
calling (866) 504-7300 or visiting www.nfbnewsline.org. Give the gift
of print through access to news and information with NFB-NEWSLINE. As
always it is free to use and free to sign up!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 | nfbnewsline at nfb.org