[IL-Talk] Upcoming Chicago chapter auction

Mary lou Grunwald marylougrunwald at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:41:17 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
Where has the time gone? It’s only one week and one day before our Chicago chapter auction is held. I have already begun to collect some special items including a Remington‘s gift card Pizano‘s gift cards, and my very popular sweet and savory deal. Remember, a lot of the proceeds from this auction will assist people to go to Washington seminar, which as far as we know will really be in person this year! The question is, what will you be bringing? Please email David Mayer with your special contributions. Ed Birmingham will once again be the auctioneer so you know a great time will be had by all. See you all there!

Sent from my iPad