[IL-Talk] prayers needed for Teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Dec 3 20:11:16 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Teresa went to the hospital with shortness of breath. I don't really
know how it happened and I don't know that anyone else does. But, while
she was in the hospital, she completely lost the ability to breathe on
her own and as a result, she was placed on a ventilator. They have been
running anumber of tests to determine what went wrong and how to remedy it.

Though she is still on a ventilator, she is alert and responsive. When
I walked into her room with one of our nephews this moerning, she waved
her hand. She also squeezed mine to answer questions I had and she
smiled when we mentioned her cazoo playing at family gatherings.

I have faith that she will pull through though it will likely take some time.

Thank you in advance for all of the support we have received from our
Federation family over the years.