[IL-Talk] update on Teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Dec 5 12:07:50 UTC 2022

Teresa is continuing to improve. They began the process of weining her
off of the ventilator yesterday. She was able to breathe on her own for
about 1.4 hours yesterday. Whether she was more sedated when they
hooked her back to the ventilator I don't know. What I do kknow was
that she slept for most of the rest of the time that I was there.

Thank you all who have sent well wishes in any form. If there is anyone
who wishes to express any further thoughts, I would appreciate it if
you could send them via e-mail, as I intend to make a document of well
wishes, print it and bring it to the hospital for her to read.

Thank you all who have already sent your blessings. I will try to
remember to do updates from time to time. Please continue to keep us in
your thoughts and prayers.