[IL-Talk] FW: Getting ready for the NFB award!

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:11:25 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Access Living Chicago will be presenting NFB of Illinois with an award for
advocacy for our work on Accessible Vote by Mail. I am sharing the below
link with you as they have invited all of us. This is a great tribute to the
work of our members in bringing Accessible Ballot Delivery to the blind of
Illinois. I hope you can attend.