[IL-Talk] More auction items

Mary lou Grunwald marylougrunwald at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:29:31 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
We have a few more really special auction items. From denise avant, a Miller’s gift card, Bluetooth headphones, a tablet pillow, A Bluetooth keyboard and a three and one battery charger. And from Bill Reif, a large candy cane plastic decorated, filled with shots of fireball. In addition, we have a Jack Daniels assortment pack that includes five small bottles of various types of Jack Daniels. That’s all for now. If anyone has any additions please post them. Thanks,

Sent from my iPad