[IL-Talk] update on Teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Dec 13 13:12:16 UTC 2022

Another update on Teresa. She is continuing to improve. They are now in
the proces of weaning her off of additional oxygen. According to two
nurses I know that have seen her, she is on very little oxygen now. She
is also starting a breathing excersize program which should increase
her vital capacity. She will definitely come home this week. There is
some question as to when that will happen. It depends on testing
results that will be run today. Yesterday, the hospital staff was
talking about releasing her either today or tomorrow. My guess it that
it would be tomorrow or Thursday. I hope to know more later in the day.
What I do know is that I will get the best Christmas present I have
everr had. Teresa will be home for Christmas.