[IL-Talk] a unique presentation

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed Dec 14 14:53:17 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Are you looking to get a little break from the hustle and bustle of
Christmas? On december 24, beginning at 10:30 A.M., we hope to provide
such an opportunity.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with A Christmas Carol by Charles
Dickens. What makes this presentation of that Christmas classic so
unique is that it will be presented with all characters represented by
speech synthesizers. This presentation will occur on Zoom from
10:30-12:00 noon. The play itself lasts approximately 1 hour. Beyond
that we will take a little time to talk about things having to do with
Christmas.

We will use the NFBI zoom acount for this activity. To get in, please
use the following link.

        Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

I hope you find this presentation to be entertaining and perhaps, a bit
relaxing. Looking forward to hearing from many of you on December 24.