[IL-Talk] Seeking Spanish-speaking parents for research study of impact of COVID on the education of blind children

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Tue Feb 1 12:07:41 UTC 2022

Good morning federationists,

I am sending this e-mail on behalf of our national office. I have
Spanish and English language flyers, if interested. Please contact me
off list if you would like to recieve a flyer.

With gratitude,

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396

Researchers at the AFB are conducting a second round of focus groups
and short surveys with parents of blind children to study the impact
of the Covid pandemic on their children's education.  For this round
of the study, researchers are particularly interested in recruiting
Spanish speaking parents. This research has been reviewed and approved
by our research advisory council.  The National Federation of the
Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may
contribute to our research mission.

We are looking for Spanish-speaking family members of children with
visual impairments!
As you reflect over the 2020-2021 school year, do you want to share
your experiences? We want to learn from YOU!!!
Researchers with the American Foundation for the Blind are conducting
focus groups and a short survey to learn about your family’s
experience during the COVID-19 pandemic. You will receive a $20 gift
card for participating in a focus group. If you complete the survey,
you will enter a drawing to win a $50 gift card.
We invite you to take part in our research study this winter.
To learn more and sign up, click here:
https://afb.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Y3y9EWDkIuARz8
Or call: 212-502-7612