[IL-Talk] thank you to all

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 1 16:04:38 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of those who came into
the new years zoom chat last night. I think we had about 20 people or so
during the evening. I was also quite pleased on how this chat crossed
generation lines. We had folks in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and
70's take part. Hopefully people can come together next year. If we face a
similar situation to begin 2023 as we did this year, I plan to do a zoom
chat again.

Despite several failed attempts to screen share, I thought things worked
very well.

Happy new year everyone.