[IL-Talk] [NABS-L] Don't Delay, Register Today! 2022 Midwest Student Seminar

president at nfbofillinois.org president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Jan 3 14:08:29 UTC 2022

Good morning federationists,

The Illinois Association of Blind Students is excited to announce that in conjunction with the National Association of Blind Students (NABS), they will host their first in-person event in two years. For your convenience, our website has been updated with the most current information about the event. Visit www.nfbofillinois.org and click on the link for Midwest Student Seminar to learn about what is in store for attendees during the weekend, the registration link and the application to apply for financial assistance to attend what we expect will be a dynamic weekend of education and empowerment.

Please note that if requesting financial assistance to attend the event, that you should use the Chappell Dennis application that is provided at the student seminar homepage. All applications are due for consideration by 11:59pm on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. E-mail the completed application in and accessible format to president at nfbofillinois.org.

With gratitude,

Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
www.nfbofillinois.org
“If service is beneath you, leadership is beyond you.” Anonymous